Sunday, June 01, 2008

Why I Like Being a Lesbian


Link After doing time in a straight marriage, Julie Phineas is now happily coupled with a woman -- and loving it! She's compiled a great list of the benefits of being a lesbian, one of which is the joy of sharing: "For example say I am tired of the scent of my body spray… I still have her collection of body sprays to choose from! We can choose from each others hair accessories, lotions, jewelry, and sometimes clothes and shoes fit the both of us and we can share. This did not happen when I was in a straight marriage!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you liked it! Thanks for mentioning my post on your blog, I really like your blogs and plan to link them on mine as well. Hope all is well... gotta get back to being a lesbian now! =o)