Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
1) What movie do you recommend most to other people? Why?
2) If you could remake a movie, which would it be and what would you change?
3) "I am almost guaranteed to like any movie that includes ________" (Yo, fill in the blank.)
1) What do most people not know about your musical tastes?
2) What CD (or tape or vinyl) would people be surprised to find in your collection?
3) And the one you play so often you had to buy a replacement?
1) What show is your guilty pleasure?
2) "Lifetime" -- Television for Empowering Women or Television for Victims?
3) Ever watch a political debate so you can down a shot every time they say "for the children," "Freedom" or "Democracy?"
1) Which of your school pics is the least flattering and why?
2) Any grade school crushes? Do tell!
3) Coolest project you ever made for a grade school class?
1) Which crowd did you hang with?
2) If you attended a reunion, would you arrive in your own car or a rented limo packed with champagne, coke and high-dollar hookers?
3) What happened to your high school crush?
Post High School
1) Did you serve in the military? If so, what branch and what job?
2) Did you study quietly in college or were you one of those rowdy sorority girls?
3) Ever bag a sorority girl? A military babe?
1) What was your first paying job?
2) What was the worst job? Like so bad you'd only wish it on an enemy?
3) Most ridiculous thing you've ever heard a boss say is: ______
Real Life Skills
1) Best prank you ever pulled is:
2) If you had to cook to impress a date, what would you make (yes, with your own two hands and all the appropriate kitchen things):
3) Auto maintenance: List your three rockin' skills:
4) Stupidest question you've ever been asked on a job interview:
5) What bad lessons has your pet taught you about life?
6) What's the one household chore you'd love to hire somebody else to do?
7) Best way to spend $5 is:
8) Best way to spend a totally slothful weekend is:
9) What website do you gleefully waste the most time on?
10) Which power tool or kitchen implement would we have to pry out of your cold, dead hands?
11) What question did this survey forget to ask?
Monday, May 07, 2007
| You scored as The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke. You are the lesbian who can connect your vagina to nearly every object in the entire universe, creative and a little creepy you always astonish your friends.|
What Type of Lesbian Are You? (Inspired by Curve Mag.)
created with QuizFarm.com